Procedure and Rule of Admission
RULE OF ADMISSION
1) Right of admission is reserved by the College authorities.
2) All admissions are provisional until all necessary original certificates are submitted to the office and the same is confirmed by the University of Mumbai.
3) No admission shall be regarded as granted unless it is duly granted by the authority of the principal.
4) All admissions are valid only for one academic year (subject to satisfactory attendance and performance in test / tutorial etc.) and will require renewal by application in the prescribed form for each subsequent year of enrolment as a student of the College
5) Students having any difficulty in payment of fees may contact Principal for seeking permission to pay in installments.
6) A student securing A.T.K.T. at F.Y. and A.T.K.T. at S.Y. Examinations is not eligible to get an admission to T.Y.B.A./B.Com.
PROCEDURE OF ADMISSION FOR B.A. / B. Sc. (IT) / B.COM
1) Admission to a class will start as per rules of Govt. / University soon after the declaration of result of preceding examination. However, notification to this effect will be displayed on the College notice board.
2) While seeking admission a student must submit the following documents duly completed.
3) Duly filled in admission form with black pen only.
4) Original Mark sheet of the previous qualifying examination passed along with three Xerox copies duly attested by the competent authority.
5) School Leaving Certificate in original along with two Xerox copies duly attested by the competent authority. (Only for students seeking admission to F.Y.B.A./B.Com/B.Sc. Classes)
6) Two attested Xerox copies of S.S.C. Mark-sheet.
7) No Objection Certificate from Principal of the last College attended.
8) Two recent stamp size colour photographs.
Instructions to Candidates who have passed from other Board / University
Students should submit their previous year mark-sheet and passing certificate, Mark sheet Verification Certificate from concern Board, Migration Certificate, Transfer Certificate, Conduct Certificate original with Two attested xerox copies.
Requisite fees of University of Mumbai will be charged for Provisional Eligibility Certificate of University of Mumbai.