An Appeal to the Parents
AN APPEAL TO THE PARENTS
1) Please make frequent visits to college and enquires regarding the regular attendance of their wards and academic performance which will help the authorities to work effectively and efficiently
2) Please enquire from the wards about the working of the college and their attendance at least once a month.
3) Minimum 75% attendance per subject per term is compulsory failing which a student is liable to lose his term and therefore he may not be allowed to appear for the examination. Please ensure that he / she attends the lectures regularly.
4) The annual examination form of a candidate may be withdrawn on the grounds of poor academic performance in test / terminal or preliminary exams, poor attendance, poor conduct and indiscipline.
5) Ensure that F.Y. & S.Y.B.A. / B.Sc.(IT) B.Com. students follow the rules / system of examination meticulously.
6) College conduct two time meetings in a year for discuss regarding students progress and facts. Make sure to visit the college when you receive a letter or message from the college.
7) Avoid requesting to promote their wards when the results are declared.
8) Direct interaction is better than through any other agency.
9) Discipline and cleanliness are cardinal principles. Cultivate these habits among your wards.
10) Suggestions and complaints are welcome.